Small Town Girl in a Big Town World

For those who live in their heads and travel with their bodies.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Two More Sleeps!

How excited are you for Christmas? I'll tell you, I am soooooo excited! I love that we still wake up at Moms and have coffee, open presents and spoil each other. I am really excited for all of the gifts I'm giving this year too! You will have to check back to find out what those are! ;)

Our tradition is pretty simple, yet busy. We'll be at Mom's for Wegielia (Spelling?) (Polish traditional Christmas) where we eat only fish or seafood and blessed foods. My sister is making a lot of it this year and if I can say only one thing about Laur, its that she knows her s*** when it comes to cooking. Always has. Like, for my uncles birthday (He turned 40 this year) she made a Daytona 500 Stadium Birthday Cake. (See Picture Below) Like, amazing. She's really good at other things but like I said, I'll say one thing about Laura.. for now :)


Tuesday I finally received my Gymboss Interval Timer and last night I used it for the first time. Holy cow! I did the Party Rock (Body Weight only) + Abs work out and wow. Lisa-Marie makes it look so easy! I was all over the place. I think the more I try those exercises, the better I will get at them, and the less I will have to focus on "how-to". Certainly not ready for my first video (props to those who are!! Sabrina & Bonnie!)

I am looking forward to beating my score (and becoming more organized....)

The other night I mentioned I might watch a sappy love-christmas movie but it turns out I just took in 3 episodes of our newest favourite comedy: Modern Family. Hilarious. Cam (top left) is certainly my fave. I hope he wins his SAG award!


Last night, mi novio and I went out and bought this:::

Woo!! I've wanted a Fox Fork for my bike ever since I saw the first one. So excited to try it out on the Trance. Since mi novio bought his Yeti I have been looking forward to using my latest hand-me -down bike... He is so generous to let me use his nice bikes. We are likely going for a nice bike ride later today to take advantage of the nice weather!

So I hope all of you have a FABULOUS Holiday weekend, I will be touching base afterwards to let you know how it went on this side, and hopefully to post a few more pics!

Love
M


What's on your wish list this Christmas?
Do you have a family tradition you just love to come home to?

No comments:

Post a Comment